[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Using mod_jk12

torben.frojonck do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 11 07:00:56 EST 2006

I have in mind to use the apache webserver as frontend and Jboss as backend. I am trying to install the mod_jk12 by following the link
http://www.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=UsingMod_jk1.2WithJBoss

I have compiled the mod_jk module, but wen I start the apache server I get the error
Attachning shm:/etc/httpd/logs/jk.shm errno=13
in the mod_jk.log under apache.
Does somebody know, what that mean.

I know the question is more directed towards Apache than Jboss. But I hope you anyway can help. At least to the correct Apache forum.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992744#3992744

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992744