[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: EntityManager is loosing updates

gnulp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 11 07:02:08 EST 2006

I think you are "loosing updates" because you trigger several stateless session-beans in parallel (very often and fast) ...

So you have concurrent access to your data --> I was assuming, that you will get an exception telling you that you have the wrong version to update the object - unfortunatelly I don't know what's going on with your exception that you got.

I know it works, because we have also concurrent calls - and we get nice exceptions in case of two "threads" are manipulating the data ...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992746#3992746

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992746