[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Wrong package name for nested object properties

oglueck do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 11 09:27:07 EST 2006

Thomas, I am trying to come up with a patch. I have some questions:

It looks, although a WSDL file is specified, the meta data is still built from the Java code. Are there any plans to use the WSDL exlusively in that case?

If you have
 @WebMethod f(MyBean a)
the JSR181MetaDataBuilder would assign the namespace of the Webservice to the MyBean type (or override with @WebParam). However in other places the convention is to use the reversed package name of MyBean for its namespace. Why this inconsistency?

If MyBean has a property of the MyOtherBean, there is no way to specify its namespace. What does the JAWS spec define in that case?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992770#3992770

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992770