[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - STATEFUL XML-RPC SERVICE

danireb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 11 13:07:27 EST 2006

Hi,

I have to implement an application who receives different request to some xml-rpc services.

The problem is that I have 3 services that a client can request, and I have to respond each request depending the STATE of the client, the previous values or actions.

I have read about stateful webservices and I got confused because some people can and some documentations say it is NOT posible.

How can I publish that web services and in every request know that are from the same session.

I have to manage the session by myself or can I use stateful beans or something else?

Thanks

D.Rebolo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992858#3992858

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992858