[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - New to JBoss and JBoss WS

Yueh2k6 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 11 14:26:47 EST 2006

Hi,

   I'm new to JBoss.  I have recently generated WebService Java Inteface proxies using Axis 1.4.   I was able to code a Java client (JSP) on top of it and run it on Tomcat 5.0 smoothly,  simply by placing the appropriate axis libraries under \lib

I assumed a similiar process would apply to JBoss4.0  but I encountered some challenges.  It seems that JBoss 4.0 has its own version of Axis library (axis-ws4ee.jar) under \client,   and this JAR doesnt seem to support the interfaces generated by Axis 1.4 .

Question is : Does Jboss4.0  support Axis?  if so,  what version ?

I couuldnt work around the issue,  so I decided to download JBoss WS 1.0.3 GA and hope to use it to generate the Java intefaces using it.  but I dont know if there is a similar (WSDL to Java) tool I could use.  i'm sure there is,  just need to figure out how.

could someone answer my questions ?  Thanks for any help !

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992876#3992876

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992876