[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Parameter in EL in a POJO env

stan.silvert@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 11 16:43:53 EST 2006

"esoares" wrote : Hi Gavin, thanks for answering.

  |   Your answer fits well on case (2) but how about the case (1) ?  "fr.id" shoud be interpreted to "fr.getId()" and get the "number" in the rendered html or am I missing something ?
  |
  | cheers.
  |
  | Eddy

Same answer.  The Method Params feature currently does not support EL variables such as "fr".  Because this is a page-level variable it is not remembered during the deferred evaluation of the expression.

Stan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992907#3992907

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992907