[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Deploy ejb failed

lpoliver27 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 11 21:48:01 EST 2006

I just installed Jboss4.0.5 with no error. When I deployed my application ejb, it failed. The application ejb runs well on my previous server and they are EJB2.0. I compiled it with the late javeEE lib and unchange the ejb-jar.xml. They are all session beans. When I depolyed them, Jboss gave me the following error:
14:52:04,026 WARN  [verifier] EJB spec violation:
Bean   : SYS/User
Method : public abstract MutableUser addMobileTagUser(MutableTagUser, int, boolean) throws CodeException, RemoteException
Section: 7.10.5
Warning: The methods defined in the remote interface must have a matching method in the bean's class with the same name and same number and types of arguments.

14:52:04,208 ERROR [MainDeployer] Could not create deployment: file:/home/oyang/jboss-4.0.5.GA/server/default/deploy/ejb.jar
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Verification of Enterprise Beans failed, see above for error messages.
        at org.jboss.ejb.EJBDeployer.create(EJBDeployer.java:610)
        at org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:155)
        at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)

Please help.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992951#3992951

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992951