[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: REST applications with Seam and the Restlet framework (n

DataGazetteer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 11 22:42:37 EST 2006

"d1g" wrote : I have created a proof-of-concept application based on Seam and the Restlet framework. Fortunately Seam has been designed with this kind of integration in mind and the job was not difficult. I thought other users might like to see how easy this is.

Diggory -- have you had the chance to keep up with the subsequent releases of the Restlet framework?  It is up to b22, and I think there were some major API changes a couple of releases ago...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992958#3992958

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992958