[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Permanent interceptor

aleksab do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 12 07:26:25 EST 2006

Scenario: A JBoss server with several beans deployed. Several client access these beans.

Goal: Intercept EVERY call from a client to a bean, and process some global information, before letting the call proceed or terminate. The objects/class intercepting the call to the various bean must be able to communicate with each other, OR be a common object.

Problem: What is the best and possible approaches to this?

I've thought about adding a new AOP layer, and let each bean ie. add a notation. However, each bean would then have it's own instance fo the aop class, right? I want the aop interceptor to make decisions based on all incoming calls.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993053#3993053

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993053