[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Hibernate problem after upgrading to version 3.1.3

michaelholtzman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 12 08:15:58 EST 2006

Greetings. After upgrading from v3.1.2 to v3.1.3, I started getting hibernate errors in code that has worked for months.

The exact exception thrown varies slightlly, but they all have this in common:

First, there is "Unknown entity: java.lang.String", and then shortly after "error in persistence service". Sometimes I also get "unable to remove timers from process instance". It seems like this happens when a process instance has completed, but I am still trying to narrow that down.

Has anybody seen any similar problems? Any ideas on the root cause, and how to fix it.

When I revert back to v3.1.2, the problem does not appear.

Thanx.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993061#3993061

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993061