[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Configuring a new Virtual Host w/o restarting Jboss?

Eternal10r do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 12 13:03:33 EST 2006

Hello All, I was hoping that someone here could answer a simple question for me.

I have no problem configuring a virtual host in JBoss 4.04 and deploying my applicaiton to that vHost.

But my question is that I would like to be able to add a vHost configuration without having to restart jboss. I have noticed that there is a createHost() method available via the jboss.web:type=server MBean in th jmx-console ... but Im either not using this method correctly or its just not working or Im possibly looking in the wrong place?

Thanks for the help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993140#3993140

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993140