[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - ICEFaces + resources files

vwiencek do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 12 15:44:09 EST 2006

Hi,

I've been using seam for two months and I've just added ICEFaces support to my project ... but now, resources files don't work anymore.
Before ICEFaces integration, I had two languages files (english and french), but now there is just the default one working.

I'm using #{messages.viewPersonTitle} to access my ressources

and
<h:form id="changeLang">
   <h:selectOneMenu value="#{localeSelector.language}">
	<f:selectItem itemLabel="English" itemValue="en"/>
	<f:selectItem itemLabel="Francais" itemValue="fr"/>
   </h:selectOneMenu>
   <h:commandButton action="#{localeSelector.select}" value="#{messages['ChangeLanguage']}"/>
</h:form>

to select the language ....

Now
messages.myMessage doesn't work