[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM environment question

highlnd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 12 18:34:22 EST 2006

Don't bother ending your replies with "Regards" when you obviously have no regard for anyone who is new to jBPM.

Also, as you read my post, try to suspend your lack of any kind of interpersonal skills for a moment. If you don't have anything polite to say, don't even bother. I have read several of your other posts and almost all of them are hostile to someone who hasn't (in your opinion) RTFM, STFF or STFW.

Perhaps they don't understand the technology well enough to search for the right things yet and by asking questions they can learn. What is, after all, the point of these forums if new users are afraid of getting flamed by elitists like you just because its been deemed their question isn't good enough.

Regards.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993204#3993204

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993204