[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Unit Testing Practices

jantzen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 12 22:32:32 EST 2006

Greetings,

Is there a standard way of unit testing EJBs?  My goal is to test Entity and Stateless session beans using JUnit, and without deploying them to the server.

It looks like EJB3 Embedded is an option, but that seems like a poorly maintained and supported project (still in alpha since last year). Not to mention I have to roll my own solution choosing a subset of the Jars packaged there and somehow integrate them and their configuration files into my application, as it's just a collection of samples and Jars.

How are other people handling this issue?  Is there discussion elsewhere?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993231#3993231

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993231