[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Iterating over @Factory list - c:forEach vs ui:repeat

jazir1979 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 13 00:19:47 EST 2006

"gavin.king at jboss.com" wrote : It should work.

It definitely isn't working.  I've just come back to this, because it's really becoming an issue (I need ui:repeat, not c:foreach).

I'm trying to work out why the UIRepeat component with value "#{moduleList}" is not attempting to call into my factory method, and I'm just after some hints on where to look...

Should this go through SeamVariableResolver?  I see no logging like "resolving name: moduleList" anywhere.

Or is it SeamELResolver (which I'm not sure is configured, as it's commented out in Seam's faces-config.xml)?  Am I looking in the right place at all - exactly how does Seam tie together the JSF ValueBinding resolution with Seam Component lookups?

I'm happy to go debugging this myself, with some pointers.. :)

cheers,
Daniel.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993247#3993247

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993247