[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Missing ws4ee jar files in JBoss 4.0.5.GA why?

mp123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 13 01:49:30 EST 2006

Hello JBoss Folks,

While I'm trying to build medrec application by referring some of the jar files from JBoss 4.0.5.GA, found the missing jars as follows.

axis-ws4ee.jar
  | jboss-ws4ee.jar

I have found these two jars in JBoss 4.0.4.GA at the following location.
docs/examples/ws4ee/jboss-ws4ee.sar

But, the folder jboss-ws4ee.sar is not present in the latest release JBoss 4.0.5.GA.

Where can I get the above two jar files for JBoss 4.0.5.GA and what is the reason for removing it in JBoss 4.0.5.GA release??

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993261#3993261

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993261