[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: Transaction demarcation ignored in stateless EJB using i

amitka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 13 04:23:13 EST 2006

Problem solved. MySQL's MyISAM storage engine doesn't support transactions at all. I used Hibernate to automatically generate my schema, so it used MyISAM since it is the default.

I Added the following line in my.ini file inside MySQL installation to set the default to be InnoDB, and it solved it.

default-storage-engine=innodb

Hibernate automatic schema generation started creating tables using InnoDB, and atomic transactions now work.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993294#3993294

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993294