[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: EntityQuery refresh

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 13 04:33:30 EST 2006

I ran into a problem (not using ajax).  I had a conversation running so the criteria were not lost.

The entity query would refresh during apply request values (obviously as the tree is restored), the criteria would be updated, and then the query requested for render response BUT as the query had already been run, it wasn't with the updated criteria.

So, I made the query stateless (added scope="stateless") attribute, and it works as expected (just with a bit more overhead).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993297#3993297

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993297