[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - context.xml environment entries

crnflke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 13 04:46:02 EST 2006

This *MIGHT* not be EJB3 specific, but in case it is, I thought I'd better put it in here.

I've got a web application which requires external environment entries. These tell it where to look for certain resources and will differ between our live sites and developer test environments.

When we use Tomcat directly, we use  entries in the individual contexts in server.xml. This didn't seem to work in JBoss, so I defined the Environment entries in context.xml

Annoyingly, these don't show up at all in the web application.

Is this a supported use? Do I need to define specific imports in the jboss-web.xml? Or am I merely doing it wrong by defining it for every web context? Is this related to EJB3?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993306#3993306

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993306