[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: NetBeans Web Visual Pack

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 13 05:07:44 EST 2006

I looked into that some, and it doesn't appear to be possible.  It looks like the Netbeans VP is set up for regular JSF development, including doing your backing beans for you, etc.  I'm sure that it will support Seam-style development, because it's such a great tool and Netbeans is quite focused on both GUI building and J2EE, and Seam has to do with both.  I'm looking forward to it.  It's a bit silly that I can drag and drop together a beautiful Swing app but not a Seam web app using Netbeans.  I'm sure that will change soon.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993320#3993320

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993320