[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - ExpressionAssignmentHandlerTest.testNextTermMember error

bnsbr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 13 06:22:56 EST 2006

Hi all,

I'm trying to build one app with jBPM and use it's Identity component or integrating it to Tomcat security.

To learn how to do it, I tried to run jBPM unit tests (the one's bundled with version 3.1.3) and get one error at the test at the subject.

The error is that jBPM didn't found a membership where the role = 'leaderofthegang'. Debugging the app I found that the field 'role' isn't set, and is the membership name that have that value (leaderofthegang). So I think it's one bug. Can anyone confirm, running the same test? Should I fill one bug report at Jira?

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993342#3993342

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993342