[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - should jBPM provide web service API for client appliction to

awardsure do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 13 08:17:21 EST 2006

Hi There,

When I build a project called Peony which is used to manage all business process for a company, an idea hits my mind that building an stand-alone jBPM service server(tomcat-based or jboss-based)  provides web service APIs for client application(specific business appliction)  to invoke.  But more important thing is that jBPM must provides web service API. Should jBPM provide web service API for client appliction to invoke?  If not, would you like to put the part onjBPM schedule?

I'll appricate your any response!

Cheers,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993380#3993380

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993380