[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - creating a work item and closing a work item using jbpm API

skpeddi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 13 09:16:52 EST 2006

Hi I created one html page-->servlet-->forwarding to jsp page.
I entered one text field in html and clicking submit button control goes to servlet .Is there any JBPM API to call the html form fields .Could you please give me how to retrieve the form parameters using JBPM API .

How to create a work item and how to close a work item using JBPM API.

could you please give me suggestions for my problem

Regards
Suresh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993395#3993395

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993395