[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Recovering from OptimisticLockException

CBax007 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 13 12:05:15 EST 2006

Is there any way to continue to use the EntityManager after encountering an OptimisticLockException?  I'm flushing the EntityManager explicitly in my session bean within a try/catch block where I'm catching OptimisticLockException.  In that catch block, I wanted to make one last read using the EntityManager but it complains that the transaction is no longer active.  If I'm explicitly checking for and catching/handling the exception, shouldn't I be able to continue using the EntityManager?  Is there any way to get this to work?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993474#3993474

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993474