[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: variable resolver not working?

supert24 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 13 12:54:04 EST 2006

"norman.richards at jboss.com" wrote : Oh, I should add that if you aren't sure of the name, a quick solution is to take a look at the generated HTML.  Search for "datMod" and see how it is being used.

Well ok I see my "formId:datMod" and the "formId" itself.
My general problem now is, that findComponent() always return null.

Is it really normal, that

  | javax.faces.context.FacesContext
  | 		.getCurrentInstance().getViewRoot().getChildCount()

returns 0 ?

By the way, javax.faces.context.FacesContext is not found by using standard Seam libs, so I added lib/myfaces-api-1.1.4.jar from the Seam install dir to my class path, hope this not caused the ill functioning.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993499#3993499

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993499