[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Getting Syntax error with EJB 3.0.

dvuday do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 13 13:36:29 EST 2006

Hi every body I'm Uday...

I am new to EJB 3.0 and I am getting the following Error in the Satateless Session Bean program given below..This is the example given in the JBoss trialblazer.  I have put the necessary jar files in the classpath of the project.

Eclipse is showing Syntax error at "@Stateless"..saying @Stateless cannot be resolved...

Can any body please help me

package trail.slsb;

import org.jboss.annotation.ejb.LocalBinding;
import javax.ejb.*;

@Stateless
// @LocalBinding (jndiBinding="EJB3Trail/slsb/Calculator")
public class StatelessCalculator implements Calculator {

  public double calculate (int start, int end, double growthrate, double saving) {
    double tmp = Math.pow(1. + growthrate / 12., 12. * (end - start) + 1);
    return saving * 12. * (tmp - 1) / growthrate;
  }
}

Thanks in advance
Uday