[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Install JBOSS 404 with SQL Server, starting with huge errors

Kentzhou do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 13 16:02:56 EST 2006

I followed Admin Guide to install JBOSS AS 4.0.4 using jems-installer-1.2.0.BETA2.jar.

The is option to select database during the installation. I select mssql wit the correct config.

When the installation finised, just start AS, I got so many errors.
What's wrong with this installation?

I check the folder C:\Program Files\jboss-4.0.4.GA\server\default\lib, there is no MS Sql server driver jar file. Does it mean that I need to download it manually? Where to get the proper sql server driver for this installation?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993597#3993597

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993597