[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Portal Request Architecture

jboss@biancashouse.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 13 17:03:00 EST 2006

Tom,

you mentioned that I should look at the Seam portal demo, which is supposed to show the use of Seam + Portlet + Facelet, but the view files are JSP. The non-portal demo of Booking uses xhtml. Is the seam portal demo using Facelets ?

Encouraging development:

I had a little browse inside the Nuxos-5 ear, because it looks like it is using the whole combination of sought after technologies; i.e. seam + portlet + facelets + AJAX4JSF + jBPM.

Perhaps their xml config files will provide some insight into how these APIs can work/fit together...

BTW - JSF-Bridge - it's a proposed standardising of how the JSF and Portlet request lifecycles should be integrated. I assume JBoss are a player in this effort ?

Thanks for the feedback - it really is appreciated.

Ian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993615#3993615

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993615