[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Security

sbryzak2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 13 17:28:21 EST 2006

"david.alves" wrote :
  | So How am I going to test for roles? And even if the isUserInRole component also tests for the seam security roles, will components of frameworks like icefaces that have the "rendered" and "renderedOnUserRole" like properties be compatible with the seam security roles?

You'll be able to use EL to write stuff like:

rendered="#{s:hasRole('admin')}"

or even more powerful:

rendered="#{s:hasPermission('customer', 'modify', customer)}"

This last expression will perform a permission check against an actual customer instance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993617#3993617

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993617