[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Mapping Problems

elcapitan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 13 18:49:19 EST 2006

Thanks for the reply. I seem to have solved my problem by integrating the wstools-generated stubs into the client and placing the jaxrpc-mapping.xml file in the classpath.

I have to say, I found it very difficult to locate the information you specified in the user-guide - in particular, I had difficulty working out which methods applied to which releases of JBoss, and which EJB version. As I look through Chapter 12 of the JBoss 4 AS Guide, none of this is clearly spelled out - the jaxrpc-mapping.xml file is mentioned tangentially in a couple of code fragments, and nowhere beyond that. The JBossWS user guide isn't really any easier to find information in.

I'm not suggesting that the information isn't there, at least in some form - however, as a relatively experienced Java developer with a higher-than-average level of skill in English comprehension, I'm concerned that many other people will have similar problems in locating it. Is a documentation overhaul in the pipe at some stage?

Let me know if I can help you out with this. :) Thanks again for your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993631#3993631

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993631