[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Needed WS4EE jars missing in JBoss4.0.5.GA

mp123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 13 22:40:27 EST 2006

Hello,

While I'm trying to build MedRec Application by referring some of the jar files from JBoss 4.0.5.GA, found the missing jars as follows.

Code:
axis-ws4ee.jar
jboss-ws4ee.jar

When I try to build the Application, I get the following Error.

#cd <MEDREC_HOME>/src
  | #ant
  | genWSjava:
  |      [java] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/axis/wsdl/WSDL2Java
  |      [java] Java Result: 1
  |
  | compilewsejb:
  |     [javac] Compiling 14 source files to /disk1/jboss/4.0.5/demos/medrec/build/medrecEar/webServicesEjb
  |     [javac] /disk1/jboss/4.0.5/demos/medrec/build/medrecEar/webServicesEjb/com/bea/medrec/webservices/AddressWS.java:148: package org.jboss.axis.description does not exist
  |     [javac]     private static org.jboss.axis.description.TypeDesc typeDesc =
  |     [javac]                                              ^

I have found these two jars in JBoss 4.0.4.GA at the following location.

docs/examples/ws4ee/jboss-ws4ee.sar

But, the folder jboss-ws4ee.sar is not present in the latest release JBoss 4.0.5.GA.

Where can I get the above two jar files for JBoss 4.0.5.GA and what is the reason for removing it in JBoss 4.0.5.GA release??

What is the alternative method for rectifying this problem with JBoss 4.0.5.GA??

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993675#3993675

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993675