[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Getting Syntax error with EJB 3.0.

dvuday do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 13 23:44:43 EST 2006

Thank you ALR for your response...

jboss-ejb3-client.jar is not there in the path $JBOSS_HOME/client/...I tried to download the jar file but I could not be able to find it. I will be very much thankful to you if you tell me where can I get that jar file.

And the other thing I don't know how to find out the version of the EJB 3.0 which I am using...Are there any versions like EJB 3.1, EJB 3.2...

If yes where can I know that in my system/configuration ?

configuration:

JDK: 1.5.0
JBOSS: 4.0.3SP1
Eclipse: 3.1