[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: User credentials lost after remote EJB call

annie1234 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 14 03:33:16 EST 2006

I have tried this with SP1 & with 4.0.5GA as suggested and still encountered the same problem.

Just to clarify:
Before we make the remote call, we can see the original user:

org.jboss.security.SecurityAssociation.pushSubjectContext,subject=Subject: Principal:AdminPrincipal:Roles(members:Admin),sc=org.jboss.security.SecurityAssociation$SubjectContext at 1dadaa{principal=Admin,subject=7645779}
org.jboss.security.SecurityAssociation.getSubject,sc=org.jboss.security.SecurityAssociation$SubjectContext at 1dadaa{principal=Admin,subject=7645779}

And then when we make the remote call, we can see the remote user being setup:

org.jboss.security.SecurityAssociation.setCredential,sc=org.jboss.security.SecurityAssociation$SubjectContext at 1bb7285{principal=null,subject=null}
org.jboss.security.SecurityAssociation.setPrincipal,p=remoteAdmin,server=true
org.jboss.security.SecurityAssociation.setPrincipal,sc=org.jboss.security.SecurityAssociation$SubjectContext at 1bb7285{principal=remoteAdmin,subject=null}
org.jboss.security.SecurityAssociation.getPrincipal,principal=remoteAdmin

And then we see the original security logs I posted before.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993731#3993731

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993731