[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Flushing credential cache upon EAR redeploy

jazir1979 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 14 04:37:14 EST 2006

Hi all,

We are having problems with credentials remaining cached when we do a hot redeploy of our EAR, despite the HttpSession (obviously) being lost.  Our login module is not called into at all when we login after the redeploy.

We found the Wiki link with info on how to flush the credential cache http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=CachingLoginCredentials.  However, we wonder if there is a way to register an "undeploy listener" so we can do this when our app is redeployed??

Should we just register some "load on startup" servlet and put the code in its destroy()? Is there a more elegant method of registereing a listener for undeployment events?

cheers, thanks in advance,
Daniel.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993755#3993755

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993755