[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - @IfInvalid is out, so?

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 14 04:40:53 EST 2006

@IfInvalid is deprecated, with the notation that it's very broken and can't be fixed.  I don't understand what that means but I'll take the Seam team's word for it.  Anyway, so it looks like the replacement is to use the <s:validateAll> tag around all the elements in the form that are to be validated.

I did this, and when the form is OK, everything works fine, but when the form is not OK, I get an exception.  It should just redisplay the form with error messages, instead of throwing the org.hibernate.validator.InvalidStateException.  I must be making some small mistake here.  Any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993757#3993757

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993757