[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Procedure call(could not execute native bulk manipulation qu

niityasir@hotmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 14 05:11:50 EST 2006

Hi
I am calling oracle procedure in my EJB3 application. Procedure performs alot of tasks (There are several insert/update queries in it).

Query regProc=em.createNativeQuery("Call PROC_REGISTRATION(:i_ACCESS, :i_PLANID, :i_FRANCHISEEID, :i_ADDRESS, :i_BILLINGADDRESS, :out_RESPONSE)");

regProc.setParameter("i_ACCESS",BigInteger.valueOf(regOrder.getAccessLevelService().getAccessLevel()));

regProc.setParameter("i_PLANID",BigInteger.valueOf(objBillingPlan.getPlanId()));
..
..
..
        regProc.setParameter("out_RESPONSE",result);
regProc.executeUpdate();

When I run my application I get following exception.
javax.ejb.EJBException: javax.persistence.PersistenceException: org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: could not execute native bulk manipulation query

Kindly help me to resolve this issue.

Regrads
Yasir

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993769#3993769