[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam and myfaces 1.1.4-SNAPSHOT

imario do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 14 06:18:10 EST 2006

"german.delacruz" wrote : Perhaps this filter can't accept that there is certains beans which cannot be cached.

  | The source code for it is there http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/myfaces/tomahawk/trunk/sandbox/core/src/main/java/org/apache/myfaces/custom/redirectTracker/RedirectTrackerManager.java?revision=419855&view=markup

In the past we had this feature activated by default which was wrong.
When this were discovered we disabled it by providing a configuration parameter which - by default - do not track anything.

Using the web.xml parameter org.apache.myfaces.redirectTracker.POLICY you can configure a FQN to a class implementing the desired policy.

See http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-672 for a little more informations.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993791#3993791

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993791