[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: [OT] Seam and Tomahawk - lost property?

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 14 06:44:21 EST 2006

Whatever.

I try to give people advice that will help them have success on their projects. It's pretty easy to tell when certain products are unhelpful by simply seeing the number of, and the nature of, problems that users experience.

I'm not making this judgment in a vacuum. I'm comparing the number of problems with one library against the number of problems with other libraries. And I'm mixing in knowledge from my own review of the source code, and from trying to debug problems with Tomahawk that were reported as bugs in Seam. At some stage I realize that I simply can't support this thing because there are too many issues, and I have only so many hours in the day.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993801#3993801

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993801