[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: [OT] Seam and Tomahawk - lost property?

imario do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 14 06:57:41 EST 2006

Even if you had this experience in the past didn't mean that they are still true.
And - what gives you the right to judge in such a drastic way.

A search about "tomahawk" (using the search box in the right upper corner) brought up 6 hits, not *that* much, is it?

Once in the past I expressed my personal feeling that Seam is too feature overloaded, immediately one of you guys campaign against me to stop saying such things. And I stopped.
I learned its your decision what you put into Seam.

So, what I would like to see is that we try to make our libraries work together and NOT yelling against each other till the end of time.

In the end the winners are our users, they just can use what they want.

There is no need for you to fix our bugs, but to give us a change to know about them would be great.

So instead of forcing people not to use tomahawk redirect them to our user form [1]

---
Mario

[1] http://myfaces.apache.org/mail-lists.html

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993806#3993806