[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: [OT] Seam and Tomahawk - lost property?

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 14 07:36:56 EST 2006

If you want to know, you guys will get really far with:

anonymous wrote : "yes, we acknowledge that there were some problems in the past, but we've worked hard to get them fixed and, hey, what we'll do is we'll go ahead and test our stuff with Seam before the next release, and try to help out with some of the Tomahawk related questions in the forum"

You won't get so far with:

anonymous wrote : "you have no right to criticize our stuff"

*Everyone* has a right. And the willingness to acknowledge the existence of problems where they exist is in fact one of the things that gives people confidence in a project.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993819#3993819

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993819