[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Inter Portlet Communication with three portlets on apage

anu123suya do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 14 07:58:10 EST 2006

Hi,

I have tried out the sample for the IPC.It works fine.

I would like to have three portlets say
PortletA
PortletB
PortletC
on the same portlet page.

I would like to achieve IPC between these portlets.

As per the reference document
JBoss Portal IPC enables a one-to-one relationship between portlets

Attempting to affect behaviour of more than one portlet per action
(Portlet A affecting PortletB and portletC) is not possible.

Can I try IPC between
Portlet A and PortletB(One to one communication)
PortletB and PortletC (One to one communication)

Does JBoss portal support this kind of IPC(Event based)?
If yes please let me know how is that acheived?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993825#3993825

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993825