[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Estimated release date for 1.2?

cameronjones do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 14 08:56:23 EST 2006

Hi jboss,

I was wondering if you have an estimate as to when the GA or a release candidate for 1.2 will be available? We're using the product in a couple of production environments and have been experiencing some known issues which have been fixed in this version - we're a bit hesitant about moving into a beta at this stage and i'm just looking for some estimates which i can relay to our clients.

Thanks,
Cam

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993848#3993848

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993848