[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - 3.2alpha2 unable to load process archives

dhartford do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 14 09:20:03 EST 2006

Hello all,
I'm experiencing some problems with the 3.2alpha2 whenever I deploy a process archive.

Server log:

  | 15:50:43,773 ERROR [GraphSession] java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jbpm.graph.def.Node_$$_javassist_59
  | 15:50:43,773 ERROR [[ProcessUploadServlet]] Servlet.service() for servlet ProcessUploadServlet threw exception
  | org.jbpm.JbpmException: couldn't find process definition '<<myprocess>>'

I've tested this with both the Jboss IDE 2.0.0Beta2 deployment as well as the jbpm-console uploadprocess through the web.  I've also tested with just the original server from the Alpha2 starter kit, as well as deployed on JEMS installed jboss 4.0.5GA.

I do not see anything in JIRA regarding this, so I'm hoping I'm doing something wrong?
-D

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993856#3993856

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993856