[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Lower case context for WebApp

pander do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 14 10:00:16 EST 2006

Found the answer, so just thought I would post it.

JBOSS can perform URL rewriting via Tomcat and Valves.

You need to modify the server.xml (or the context.xml within your webapp) and add the following valve.

You then need to copy the jbossweb-rewrite.jar to you $SERVER/lib directory

Then create a folder to store your rewrite.properties file. If you used server.xml and placed the valve within the context of the Engine then you need to create a folder called $SERVER/conf/<engine-name>

So for me that was default/conf/jboss.web

Create a file in there called rewrite.properties, enter your rewrite rules and cycle the server.

Regards,
Paul.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993879#3993879

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993879