[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: 401 error on selecting dashboard....

macjboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 14 11:09:59 EST 2006

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.  That was stupid of me not to search for *-object.xml!

Anyway, I have changed the security constraints there to match with a role I know works in the portal; so changed from Admin to WorkingRole, and I still don't seem to log in with the admin page available :

  | <deployment>
  |       <if-exists>keep</if-exists>
  |       <parent-ref>default</parent-ref>
  |       <page>
  |          <page-name>Admin</page-name>
  |          <window>
  |             <window-name>NavigationPortletWindow</window-name>
  |             <instance-ref>NavigationPortletInstance</instance-ref>
  |             <region>navigation</region>
  |             <height>0</height>
  |             <!-- keep portal and page properties for this window -->
  |             <properties>
  |                <!-- use the window renderer from the emptyRenderer renderSet -->
  |                <property>
  |                   <name>theme.windowRendererId</name>
  |                   <value>emptyRenderer</value>
  |                </property>
  |                <!-- use the decoration renderer from the emptyRenderer renderSet -->
  |                <property>
  |                   <name>theme.decorationRendererId</name>
  |                   <value>emptyRenderer</value>
  |                </property>
  |                <!-- use the portlet renderer from the emptyRenderer renderSet -->
  |                <property>
  |                   <name>theme.portletRendererId</name>
  |                   <value>emptyRenderer</value>
  |                </property>
  |             </properties>
  |          </window>
  |          <window>
  |             <window-name>UserPortletWindow</window-name>
  |             <instance-ref>UserPortletInstance</instance-ref>
  |             <region>left</region>
  |             <height>0</height>
  |          </window>
  |          <window>
  |             <window-name>RolePortletWindow</window-name>
  |             <instance-ref>RolePortletInstance</instance-ref>
  |             <region>left</region>
  |             <height>1</height>
  |          </window>
  |          <window>
  |             <window-name>CatalogPortletWindow</window-name>
  |             <instance-ref>CatalogPortletInstance</instance-ref>
  |             <region>left</region>
  |             <height>2</height>
  |          </window>
  |          <window>
  |             <window-name>ManagementPortletWindow</window-name>
  |             <instance-ref>ManagementPortletInstance</instance-ref>
  |             <region>center</region>
  |             <height>0</height>
  |          </window>
  |          <window>
  |             <window-name>CMSAdminPortletWindow</window-name>
  |             <instance-ref>CMSAdminPortletInstance</instance-ref>
  |             <region>center</region>
  |             <height>1</height>
  |          </window>
  |          <security-constraint>
  |             <policy-permission>
  |                <role-name>WorkingRole</role-name>
  |                <action-name>viewrecursive</action-name>
  |             </policy-permission>
  |          </security-constraint>
  |       </page>
  |    </deployment>

Do you know if changing the values in that file and restarting the server would take effect, or anything else that is required?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993917#3993917

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993917