[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Microcontainer jboss-beans.xml configuration with 10g

jcummings do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 14 12:03:10 EST 2006

I am unable to set up my microcontainer to work with oracle 10g. I believe it was working with 9i. The exception I'm getting is around the connectionURL property. Below is a chunk of my configuration in the jboss-beans.xml file:

<bean name="myDatasourceBootstrap" class="org.jboss.seam.microcontainer.DataSourceFactory">
  |  <property name="driverClass">oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver</property>
  |       <property name="connectionURL">jdbc:oracle:thin:@(DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=TCP)(HOST=oraexample1-vip1)(PORT=9999))(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=TCP)(HOST=oraexample2-vip1)(PORT=9999))(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=TCP)(HOST=oraexample3-vip1)(PORT = 9999))(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=TCP)(HOST=oraexample4-vip1)(PORT=9999))(CONNECT_DATA=(SERVER=DEDICATED)(SERVICE_NAME=exampledev)(FAILOVER_MODE=(TYPE=SELECT)(METHOD=BASIC))))</property>
...ect

Here is my exception.

Tests run: 5, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 4, Time elapsed: 3.875 sec <<< FAILURE!
init  Time elapsed: 1,166,113,226.089 sec  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Incompletely deployed:
*** DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR: Name -> Error
myDatasourceBootstrap -> org.jboss.joinpoint.spi.JoinpointException: Property connectionURL not found for AbstractBeanInfo at a45a24{name=org.jboss.seam.microcontainer.DataSourceFactory classInfo= properties=[password, transactionManager, userName, minSize, maxSize, jndiName, class, connectionUrl, dataSource, blockingTimeout, preparedStatementCacheSize, driverClass, idleTimeout, checkValidConnectionSql] methods=[hashCode, getBlockingTimeout, getDriverClass, getClass, getIdleTimeout, toString, setMaxSize, clone, notifyAll, setMinSize, getJndiName, setPassword, getTransactionManager, getPassword, getPreparedStatementCacheSize, setTransactionManager, setIdleTimeout, setJndiName, getUserName, finalize, getDataSource, setConnectionUrl, setCheckValidConnectionSql, setPreparedStatementCacheSize, getMaxSize, setDriverClass, getMinSize, equals, getCheckValidConnectionSql, getConnectionUrl, wait, wait, wait, setBlockingTimeout, registerNatives, setUserName, notify] constructors=[] events!
 =}
*** DEPLOYMENTS MISSING DEPENDENCIES: Name -> Dependency{Required State:Actual State}
myDatasource -> myDatasourceBootstrap{Instantiated:**ERROR**}

	at org.jboss.ejb3.embedded.EJB3StandaloneBootstrap.deployXmlResource(EJB3StandaloneBootstrap.java:95)
	at org.jboss.seam.core.Ejb.deploy(Ejb.java:58)
	at org.jboss.seam.core.Ejb.startup(Ejb.java:40)
	at org.jboss.seam.util.Reflections.invoke(Reflections.java:13)
	at org.jboss.seam.util.Reflections.invokeAndWrap(Reflections.java:32)
	at org.jboss.seam.Component.callComponentMethod(Component.java:1335)
	at org.jboss.seam.Component.callCreateMethod(Component.java:1323)
	at org.jboss.seam.Component.newInstance(Component.java:1313)
	at org.jboss.seam.Component.getInstance(Component.java:1264)
	at org.jboss.seam.Component.getInstance(Component.java:1254)
	at org.jboss.seam.contexts.Lifecycle.startup(Lifecycle.java:125)
	at org.jboss.seam.contexts.Lifecycle.endInitialization(Lifecycle.java:104)
	at org.jboss.seam.init.Initialization.init(Initialization.java:196)
	at org.jboss.seam.mock.SeamTest.init(SeamTest.java:321)
	at org.testng.internal.MethodHelper.invokeMethod(MethodHelper.java:552)
	at org.testng.internal.Invoker.invokeConfigurationMethod(Invoker.java:318)
	at org.testng.internal.Invoker.invokeConfigurations(Invoker.java:152)
	at org.testng.internal.TestMethodWorker.run(TestMethodWorker.java:88)
	at org.testng.TestRunner.privateRun(TestRunner.java:682)
	at org.testng.TestRunner.run(TestRunner.java:566)
	at org.testng.SuiteRunner.privateRun(SuiteRunner.java:220)
	at org.testng.SuiteRunner.run(SuiteRunner.java:146)
	at org.testng.TestNG.createAndRunSuiteRunners(TestNG.java:713)
	at org.testng.TestNG.runSuitesLocally(TestNG.java:676)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.testng.TestNGExecutor.executeTestNG(TestNGExecutor.java:64)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.testng.TestNGXmlTestSuite.execute(TestNGXmlTestSuite.java:75)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:129)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProcess(SurefireBooter.java:225)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main(SurefireBooter.java:747)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Incompletely deployed:
[...]

	at org.jboss.kernel.plugins.deployment.AbstractKernelDeployer.internalValidate(AbstractKernelDeployer.java:241)
	at org.jboss.kernel.plugins.deployment.AbstractKernelDeployer.validate(AbstractKernelDeployer.java:161)
	at org.jboss.ejb3.embedded.EJB3StandaloneBootstrap.deployXmlResource(EJB3StandaloneBootstrap.java:90)
	... 40 more

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993941#3993941

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993941