[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 1.1 GA, at last!

smartbinary do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 14 15:59:25 EST 2006

Hi Gavin,

Can not wait to get my hands on these planned updates!  Half of them move Seam even closer to filling the gap between JSF and EJB3; the rest smooth integration with non-EJB3 (and even .NET) environments.

I know the main client I'm currently working with has need for the Spring, WS, PDF, and Security artifacts.

Also...I've recently been building prototypes with seam-gen (just extending what is produced to meet my needs) -- it is saving me so much time already!

Regards,

Todd

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994021#3994021

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994021