[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Are there performance numbers available comparing MQ vs Mess

batter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 14 20:29:27 EST 2006

Just curious if people posted their numbers comparing MQ vs Messaging.  I am trying to determine if my project should use messaging and keep our fingers crossed that it will release in the next few months and need some data to convince others higher in the decision tree :-)

Of course if those numbers are not available, I will run my own tests; thought I would ask first.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994088#3994088

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994088