[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: URGENT: Need documentation for down_thread and up_thread

bela@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 15 01:53:06 EST 2006

"manojpn" wrote : Thanks for your reply, really appreciate that. So are you suggesting that I should set these to false always for each protocol ? Is there any reason why I would set these to true for any protocol ?
  | I am using jgroups 2.2

Usually, yes, but with 2.2, I don't know. 2.2 was released in the fall of 2003, so I don't remember whether down/up_thread could be set to false. I suggest to upgrade to a newer version, e.g. 2.2.9.4, which is API compatible with 2.2 (even 2.3 and 2.4 are !). These newer stacks have all of their up and down threads set to false.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994124#3994124

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994124