[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - JBoss 5.0beta1: JMS with PostgreSQL

Juergen.Zimmermann do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 15 03:35:24 EST 2006

After unzipping the archive I modified ejb3-timer-service.xml. There was no problem (changes see below). However, I get these error messages in the PostgreSQL console regarding JMS.

ERROR:  syntax error at or near "(" at character 74
  | STATEMENT:  CREATE TABLE JMS_TRANSACTION (TRANSACTIONID BIGINT, BRANCH_QUAL VARBINARY(254), FORMAT_ID INTEGER, GLOBAL_TXID VARBINARY(254), PRIMARY KEY (TRANSACTIONID))
  |
  | ERROR:  syntax error at or near "(" at character 283
  | STATEMENT:  CREATE TABLE JMS_MESSAGE (MESSAGEID BIGINT, RELIABLE CHAR(1), EXPIRATION BIGINT, TIMESTAMP BIGINT, PRIORITY TINYINT, COREHEADERS LONGVARBINARY, PAYLOAD LONGVARBINARY, CHANNELCOUNT INTEGER, TYPE TINYINT, JMSTYPE VARCHAR(255), CORRELATIONID VARCHAR(255), CORRELATIONID_BYTES VARBINARY(254), DESTINATION_ID BIGINT, REPLYTO_ID BIGINT, JMSPROPERTIES LONGVARBINARY, PRIMARY KEY (MESSAGEID))

Where can I find these table definitions in 5.0beta1? Any hint is appreciated!

Changes made in ejb3-timer-service.xml:
HSQLDBDelegate -> PostgreSQLDelegate

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994145#3994145

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994145